Case Study Partner
Unconference is a pan India case study competition that addresses not the biggest problems but the ones that matter. Aimed at bringing out the creative and business potential of the students while balancing constraints, Unconference strives to create ripples of imagination in a world full of constants. Unconference is not just a case study competition but a growth-challenge, whereby the participants are tested of their problem-solving ability, business acumen, cultural insight, communication skills, and teamwork within a limited time period and a rigorous crash course.
Stage 1:The Dive
- Get ready to dive with a team of 4
- Register your team online
- Prelims: Attempt a short case and concoct a report
- Prelims qualifiers Gain access to the cases
- Gain access to the cases
- Arrange them in preference order
- Answer a short questionnaire related to the cases
Stage 3:Brain Storm
Mentor allotment will be done
Selected Teams will have access to-
- Sector Expert
- Master-Classes- Learn from some of the Best
Interact with your mentors and use that knowledge to improve your model
The Final Moments – A Three Day Venture
- Immerse yourself in an entrepreneurial extravaganza at E-Summit, IIT Madras
- Engage in lectures and workshops tailored to give the ultimate entrepreneurial experience
- Present your case report to industry experts and stand a chance to win cash prizes
21/01/2019, 5.00 p.m.
Beginning of Individual Registrations for Unconference 2019 and prelims
07/02/2019, 11.59 p.m.
Individual Registration Closed
Individual Registrations for Unconference 2019 Closed and deadline of prelims
10/02/2019, 12.00 p.m.
Results of Prelimns
Results for prelims will be released
10/02/2019, 12.00 p.m.
Questionnaire will be released
12/02/2019, 12.00 p.m.
Deadline for Preference
Last date to fill your preferred case
12/02/2019, 5.00 p.m.
Case and Mentor Allotment
You will be allotted to mentors
Video Lecture: Business Analytics
6.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
INSIEGE: Unconference Inauguration
11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
1.00 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.
6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Sector Mentoring 2
Workshop: Presentation Hacks
12.00 p.m. onwards
Frequently Asked Questions
All students who are pursuing their UG, PG or doctoral degree from any university across PAN India are invited to participate.
Dashboard:- an online platform especially being introduced this year for the participants to interact and discuss their vision and perspectives on different topics with each other.
No. The teams will be formed based on sector on the dashboard and the participants who are left will be allotted teams at random.